Thursday, 4 October 2012

Help.


























Eep. I’ve managed to drink 4 cups of coffee in the past hour.

This coming from a ‘tea-drinker till I die’ kinda girl. Before I’ve only ever sipped the stuff, generally following that with a wrinkled nose and a ‘bleurgh’ noise.

I’ve figured out how to work the posh coffee machine at work, and have been trying out lots of variations. It was the steamer that did it – that stupid, alluring steamer, making me want to play with it. And then feeling bad for wasting company property, so forcing myself to drink the cups I made.

I’m starting to shake but am typing at the speed of light. Swings and Roundabouts I suppose.

Rachel x

1 comment:

  1. haha, this is exactly what i get like when i drink coffee. I get the jitters and giggle alot, and then i crash

    (you want to be grateful you didn't know me when I was writing my dissertation and hopepd up on caffeine for an entire year)x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...