Friday, 12 October 2012

Not-so-Fitness Friday #2



I’ve been a naughty girl this week. Last weekend I worked at an exhibition from Friday – Sunday, meaning I had no time to do any exercise at all.

I’ve felt a bit poopy all week, I’m guessing as a result of not having a day off for 2 weeks. Feeling poopy = no motivation, so I haven’t done any exercise this week at all either!

Bad Rachel.

I will give myself a kick up the bum and get motivated and energised next week. In other news, my PPI payment has come through therefore I now have the cashola to buy a bike. Kaching! I’m hoping to get it here and assembled in time to bike to work a few times before it gets far too dark in the mornings and evenings to do so safely!

Also - I was sent a link to this article earlier - and its still creeping me out. Its basically old balck and white photos of people wearing weird and wonderful masks, so nothing too scary really, but its really quite creepy. Look at with caution if you're of a sensitive disposition!!  

Hope y’all have a lovely weekend. I’m intending on stepping up my blogging game as well as exercise, so expect some more posts and a fixed blog design soon!!

Rachel x

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you're talking about Rachel, I've had such a busy couple of weeks and now that it's freed up a bit I'm just too tired to do anything! I'm hoping I feel better and get more productive this week. Today I did go for a 9km walk, I feel so good! Wishing you a great week xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally know how you feel, quite a few days this week I felt like doing nowt (and for several I did do nowt). Sometimes if you are busy and under the weather it's best to rest and wait to pick it up again. A bike sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...