Thursday, 8 November 2012

A new-to-me blog

Pinned Image
(credit)

I have just added another parenting blog to the list I read. 
 
I don’t know what it is about these blogs that appeals to me...despite having a 2-and-a-half-year-old-soon-to-be-stepdaughter, I have no urges to reproduce myself yet. I just find reading others journeys through motherhood fascinating, and I enjoy reading them. Especially when they are as well written as Write like no one’s watching and My Pretty Mummy.
 
And let’s face it, cute pictures of babies are nice to look at. 
 
Rachel x

4 comments:

  1. I love mummy blogs! I might be the least maternal person in the world but I love reading other peoples adventures in parenting. i think its because there is just so much love put into those blogs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're exactly right - their love for their offspring is so apparent and its lovely to read! Plus they are kind of alternative views, thr truth I guess, not quite like what you would read in a magazine xx

      Delete
  2. Hey Rachel

    I love reading your blog! So to show a bit of extra support towards your blog, I wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award over at Fashion Rhetoric. http://www.fashionrhetoric.com/2012/11/leibster-blog-award.html

    Love Claire xx
    http://www.fashionrhetoric.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! You've been tagged in my post "The Liebster Award!" :) Check it out!

    http://iamthunderchick.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-liebster-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...